Hand-crafted in Sakai, Japan by renowned blacksmith Kikuchiyo San, this beautiful example of a Kamagata Usuba is a well balanced gem. Suitable for the professional chef or knife enthusiast, it is unbeatable at this price point.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Manzo Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 195mm Kamagata Usuba Knife
- Single Bevel - Right Hand
- Shirogami (White) #3 Hagane (Core)
- Soft Iron Jigane (Cladding)
- Raw Ho Wood Japanese Style Handle
- Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 338mm Overall Length / 182mm Blade Edge Length / 4.2mm Blade Thickness / 48mm Blade Height / 199g
* As our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this rust can easily be removed, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Usuba (Vegetable Knife)
Usuba knives have a flat profile which aids in push chopping but does make rock style cutting a little uncomfortable. Chefs that cook with vegetables often really appreciate this style, quite specialised but it excels in this cooking arena.