Hitohira Kikuchiyo Manzo Honyaki | 300mm Yanagiba Knife (Shirogami)
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship, this fine Abura-Honyaki knife is one of the best value Honyaki we have seen for many years. Manzo sharpened and mirror polished. 2 are available, the horn is slightly different colouring on each.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Manzo Honyaki Knife
- 300mm Yanagiba Knife
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Manzo Sharpener, Sakai Japan
- Manzo Mirror Polished
- Taihei Handle Maker
- Shirogami (White) #3 High Carbon Steel
- Abura Honyaki Construction
- Ebony Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Ho Wood Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 288mm Blade Edge Length / 450mm Overall Length / 3.1mm Blade Thickness / 34mm Blade Height / 202g
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, some care is required to prevent rust.