Hand forged by Kikuchiyo blacksmith of Sakai, Japan and sharpened by one of the best single bevel sharpeners, Mazo San, this stainless steel Yanagiba is the perfect professional slicer.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Manzo Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 300mm Yanagiba Knife
- Ginsan Silver #3 (Stainless)
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Ho Wood Octagonal Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Timber Saya Included
- Right Hand Bevel
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 450mm Total Length / 238mm Edge Length / 3.5mm Thickness / 36mm Height / 201g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.