Hitohira Kikuchiyo Manzo (Aogami) | 300mm Sakimaru Knife (Mirror Polished)
We commissioned this Sakimaru knife to be custom crafted by Kikuchiyo blacksmith of Sakai, Japan. A stunning alternative to our Yanagiba for sashimi preparation and slicing duties. Forged from Aogami #2 with an upgraded walnut handle, mirror polish and timber saya.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Manzo Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 300mm Sakimaru Knife
- Aogami (Blue) #2
- Soft Iron Clad
- Manzo Mirror Polish (silver) Finish
- Walnut Japanese Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Timber Saya Included
- Right Hand Bevel
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 455mm Total Length | 295mm Edge Length | 4.2mm Thickness | 212g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.