Stainless steel Yanagiba knives are very rare at this level of craftsmanship. Created in Osaka, Japan by renowned blacksmith Kikuchiyo San, this knife has a ginsan hagane with soft stainless jigane, a very special knife that is supplied with saya.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Manzo Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 270mm Yanagiba Knife
- Ginsan (Silver #3) Stainless Steel
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Ho Wood Japanese Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Right Hand Bevel
- Timber Saya (Knife Sheath) Included
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 412mm Total Length | 260mm Edge Length | 3.3mm Thickness | 173g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made with natural materials like timber, small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.