Hand forged in Osaka, Japan by master blacksmith Kikuchiyo and master sharpener Manzo, these exceptionally good value Yanagiba knives are the perfect work-horse for professional chefs and serious home cooks.
This Yanagiba is now available in 3 variants, Shirogami #3 with walnut handle, Aogami #2 with ho wood handle and a rare Ginsan Silver #3 stainless steel. The high carbon knives are soft iron clad with the Ginsan version having a soft stainless cladding.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Manzo Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Yanagiba Knife
- 3 Variants Available:
- Shirogami (White) #3 w/ Walnut Handle
- Aogami (Blue) #2 w/ Ho Wood Handle
- Ginsan (Stainless) #3 w/ Ho Wood Handle
- Right Hand Single Bevel
- Timber Saya Included
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 378mm Total Length | 234mm Edge Length | 3.4mm Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.