Hand forged in Osaka, Japan by master blacksmith Kikuchiyo and master sharpener Manzo, these exceptionally good value kiritsuke and yanagiba knives are the perfect work-horse for professional chefs and serious home cooks.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Manzo Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Kiritsuke Knife
- Shirogami (White) #3
- Soft Iron Clad
- Walnut Japanese Handle w/ Pakka Ferrule
- Right Hand Single Bevel
- Timber Saya Included
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 386mm Total Length / 226mm Edge Length / 4.3mm Thickness / 44mm Blade Height / 232g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.