Hitohira Kikuchiyo Manzo | 240mm Kiritsuke Knife (Aogami #2)
Hand forged in Osaka, Japan by master blacksmith Kikuchiyo and master sharpener Manzo, these exceptionally good value kiritsuke and yanagiba knives are the perfect work-horse for professional chefs and serious home cooks.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Manzo Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Kiritsuke Knife
- Aogami (Blue) #2
- Soft Iron Clad
- Ho Wood Japanese Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Right Hand Single Bevel
- Timber Saya Included
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 390mm Total Length / 228mm Edge Length / 3.8mm Thickness / 43mm Blade Height / 212g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.