Hitohira Kikuchiyo Kyuzo Honyaki | 240mm Gyuto Knife (Shirogami)
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship, this fine Honyaki knife is of abura type, oil quenched by master blacksmith Kikuchiyo San, Osaka Japan.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Kyuzo Abura Honyaki
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Kyuzo Sharpener, Sakai Japan
- Taihei Handle Maker
- Shirogami (White) #3 High Carbon Steel
- Honyaki Construction
- Ebony Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Ho Wood Saya Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 224mm Blade Edge Length / 388mm Overall Length / 2.4mm Blade Thickness / 46mm Blade Height / 189g
* High carbon steel chef knives will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust.