Crafted in Sakai, Japan by renowned blacksmith Kikuchiyo and sharpened by the now famous Kyuzo sharpener, these stunning knives are available in very limited numbers. With a comfortable Japanese style WA sakura and ebony handle, these very special Gyuto represent outstanding quality and value.
Now available with your choice of either Shirogami (white) # 2 or Aogami (blue) # 2 high carbon and Ginsan S3 (stainless) steels
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Kyuzo Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Shiro Gyuto Knife
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith
- Kyuzo Sharpener
- Steel Choice:
- Shirogami (White) #2, Soft Iron Clad - High Carbon
- Aogami (Blue) #2, Soft Iron Clad - High Carbon
- Ginsan S3, Stainless Clad - Stainless
- Sakura Timber Handle, Ebony Ferrule - Carbon Steels
- Ho Wood Handle, Buffalo Ferrule - Ginsan Knife
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 232mm Blade Edge Length / 392mm Overall Length / 3.7mm Blade Thickness / 49mm Blade Height / 194g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.