Crafted in Sakai, Japan by renowned blacksmith Kikuchiyo and sharpened by the now famous Kyuzo sharpener, these stunning knives are available in very limited numbers. Made from shirogami white # 2 steel with a comfortable Japanese style WA sakura and ebony handle, these very special Gyuto represent outstanding quality and value.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Kyuzo Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Kuro Gyuto Knife
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith
- Kyuzo Sharpener
- Shirogami White #2, Soft Iron Clad
- Sakura Timber Handle, Ebony Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 232mm Blade Edge Length / 392mm Overall Length / 2.7mm Blade Thickness / 47mm Height / 199g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur. The black finish may change over time due to friction and scratching .
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.