Hitohira Kikuchiyo Kyuzo - 210mm Shiro Gyuto Knife (Shirogami White #2 Steel)
202mm Blade Edge Length / 354mm Overall Length / 3.2mm Blade Thickness
Crafted in Sakai, Japan by renowned blacksmith Kikuchiyo and sharpened by the now famous Kyuzo sharpener, these stunning knives are available in very limited numbers. Made from shirogami white # 2 steel with a comfortable Japanese style WA sakura and ebony handle, these very special Gyuto represent outstanding quality and value.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Kyuzo Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 210mm Shiro Gyuto Knife
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith
- Kyuzo Sharpener
- Shirogami White #2, Soft Iron Clad
- Sakura Timber Handle, Ebony Ferrule
- Hand-Made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.