Hitohira Kikuchiyo Kambei Mizu Honyaki | 240mm Gyuto Knife (Shirogami)
The pinnacle of performance and craftsmanship, this is one of the finest Honyaki currently available anywhere in the world. Crafted by 4 of the top craftsman of Sakai Japan this is an extremely special knife. Just 1 available.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Kambei Honyaki Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith, Sakai
- Kambei Sharpener
- Taihei Handle Maker
- Kakuyoshi Finisher
- Shirogami High Carbon Steel
- Honyaki Construction
- Taihei Masur Birch Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Custom Saya (Knife Sheath) & Kiri Box
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 230mm Blade Edge Length / 390mm Overall Length / 3mm Blade Thickness
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.