Hitohira Shiraki Honyaki | 240mm Gyuto Knife (Shirogami)
Hand forged by legendary blacksmith Shiraki San, this Honyaki Gyuto represents the pinnacle of craftsmanship and design.
Honyaki knives are rare, and even rarer by Shiraki as he has now retired. The knife itself is very light, thin and nimble, stunning in all respects, possessing what we feel is the perfect balance and feel.
- Hitohira Shiraki Honyaki Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Shiraki Blacksmith, Sakai
- Shirogami High Carbon Steel
- Honyaki Construction
- Ebony Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Walnut Saya (Knife Sheath)
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 225mm Blade Edge Length / 390mm Overall Length / 2.7mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made, small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.