Hand-crafted in Sakai Japan this unique gyuto knife is slightly more solid than most gyuto, made with high performance stainless steel it's the perfect workhorse for professional chefs or serious home cooks. The finish is something special.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Kyuzo Japanese Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith - Osaka, Japan
- Kyuzo Sharpener
- Silver #3 (Ginsan) - Soft Stainless Clad
- Ho Wood Handle, Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 388mm Total Length / 228mm Edge Length / 3.1mm Thickness / 49mm Height / 187g
* As our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.