Hitohira Kikuchiyo Enmon | 300mm Yanagiba Knife (Aogami Blue #1 - Damascus)
Crafted by Kikuchiyo blacksmith, widely considered one of the top blacksmiths in Sakai, we are honoured to present the stunning Enmon Yanagiba. This very special knife was commissioned directly by ProTooling, hand forged from Aogami Blue #1 steel with Damascus cladding and an ebony Japanese handle.
- Hitohira Kikuchiyo Enmon Yanagiba Kitchen Knife
- 300mm Yanagiba Knife
- Kikuchiyo Blacksmith
- Kyuzo Sharpener
- Aogami Blue #1, Carbon Damascus Clad
- Ebony Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 292mm Blade Edge Length / 456mm Overall Length / 3.9mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel chef and kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.