Hitohira Imojiya VG10 Damascus Steel | 80mm Paring Knife
The Imojiya line of Damascus steel kitchen knives by Hitohira Japan yields unprecedented quality at this price point. High-end VG10 stainless steel and pakka western style handle for ease of maintenance, along with a gorgeous Damascus steel mirror finish. The perfect kitchen work-horse or entry into the world of Japanese knives.
- Hitohira Imojiya VG10 Damascus Steel Knife
- 80mm Paring Knife
- Stainless Core, VG10 Stainless Damascus Clad
- Mahogany Look Pakka Handle & Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 78mm Blade Edge Length / 182mm Overall Length / 1.5mm Blade Thickness
* As our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.