Hitohira Imojiya TH | 210mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
Crafted in Seki-Gifu Japan, the Hitohira Imojiya TH line are a light, thin and sharp stainless steel knife. The grind on one side of these knives is aesthetically a little rough, performance wise however these knives cut very well (as good or better than knives costing twice as much). These are a great service knife for chefs, or a high performing home cook knife that won't break the bank.
Limited stock available at this (low) price.
- Hitohira Imojiya TH Japanese Knife
- 210mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Mono DSR-1K6 Stainless Steel
- Pakka Wood Handle
- Pakka Wood Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 208mm Blade Edge Length / 354mm Overall Length / 46mm Height / 1.5mm Thickness / 147g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made, small variation to size and colour may occur.