The Hitohira Kuma range brings together our favourite materials, into a comfortable and classy knife. With an aogami (blue) high carbon steel core, giving superior sharpness, and stainless steel cladding, making it easy to maintain, this is a outstanding workhorse knife that also looks great.
- Hitohira Imojiya Kuma Japanese Chef Knife
- 200mm Gyuto Knife
- Aogami (Blue) #2
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Handle Type (Select Above):
- Pakka Handle w/ Bolster
- Pakka Handle No Bolster
- Crafted in Japan
- 200mm Blade Edge Length / 328mm Overall Length / 1.7mm Blade Thickness / 45mm Heel Height / 165g
* As our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* High carbon steel (found in the core / edge of this chef knife) will change colour (patina) over time. Some care is required to prevent rust.