Crafted from high performance VG10 stainless steel these petty knives have a lovely feel and very attractive mirror finish to their damascus steel. These would make a great service knife for a chef or utility knife for the home cook.
- Hitohira ST Damascus Japanese Knife
- 150mm Petty Knife
- VG10 Stainless Steel, Soft Stainless Clad
- Damascus Steel - Mirror Finish
- Mahogany Look Pakka Handle
- Hardness: 59-60 HRC
- Crafted in Japan
- 154mm Blade Edge Length / 260mm Overall Length / 1.5mm Blade Thickness / 28mm Blade Height / 84g
* As our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knife
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.