Hitohira Hinode | 240mm Gyuto Knife
Crafted in Niigata Japan by renowned blacksmith Mutsumi Hinoura, these elegant chef knives represent some of the best finish and performance for their price point. With a unique tsuchime (hammered finish) Shirogami #2 high carbon blade and ho wood handle, these would have to be our most recommended mid-level high-carbon chef knives.
- Hitohira Hinode Japanese Kitchen Knife
- Mutsumi Hinoura Blacksmith (日野浦 睦)
- Sanjo-Niigata/ Japan
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- Shirogami (white) #2, Soft Iron Clad
- Ho Wood Handle, Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand crafted in Japan
- 242mm Blade Edge Length / 400mm Overall Length / 2.4mm Blade Thickness / 51mm Blade Height / 188g
* High carbon steel kitchen knives will change colour (patina) during use, some care is required to prevent surface rust.
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.