Hitohira HG Damascus Steel | 140mm Petty Knife (YO)
Much like their Imojiya cousins, the HG line of Damascus steel kitchen knives by Hitohira Japan are a high quality option for their modest price. High-quality VG10 stainless steel and pakka wood western handle for ease of maintenance, along with a lovely Damascus steel tsuchime (hammer tone) finish. The perfect kitchen work-horse or entry into the world of Japanese knives.
- Hitohira HG VG10 Damascus Steel Knife
- 140mm Petty Knife
- VG10, Stainless Damascus Clad
- Tsuchime (Hammer-Tone) Finish
- Mahogany Look Pakka Handle
- Hardness: 60 HRC
- Crafted in Japan
- 140mm Blade Edge Length / 248mm Overall Length / 1.8mm Blade Thickness / 28mm Blade Height / 90g
* As our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.