Much like their Imojiya cousins, the HG Tsuchime Japanese knives by Hitohira Japan are a quality option for their modest price. SW stainless steel and pakka wood western handle for ease of maintenance along with a lovely tsuchime (hammer tone) finish. The perfect entry into the world of Japanese knives, they are thin and light, best grind in this price bracket by a long way.
- Hitohira HG Tsuchime Japanese Chef Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- SW Stainless Steel, Soft Stainless Clad
- Tsuchime (Hammer-Tone) Finish
- Mahogany Look Pakka Handle
- Hardness: 58-59 HRC
- Crafted in Japan
- 214mm Blade Edge Length / 335mm Overall Length / 1.5mm Blade Thickness / 45mm Blade Height / 159g
* As our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.