Much like their Imojiya cousins, the HG Tsuchime Japanese knives by Hitohira Japan are a quality option for their modest price. SW stainless steel and pakka wood western handle for ease of maintenance along with a lovely tsuchime (hammer tone) finish. The perfect entry into the world of Japanese knives, they are thin and light.
- Hitohira HG Tsuchime Japanese Knife
- 135mm Petty Knife
- SW Stainless Steel, Soft Stainless Clad
- Tsuchime (Hammer-Tone) Finish
- Mahogany Look Pakka Handle
- Hardness: 58-59 HRC
- Crafted in Japan
- 138mm Blade Edge Length / 242mm Overall Length / 1.7mm Blade Thickness / 27mm Blade Height / 68g
* As our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knife
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.