The HG series from Hitohira Japan represent outstanding value for a knife of this specification. Stainless damascus steel with a lovely tsuchime (hammer-tone) finish.
- Hitohira HG Tsuchime Damascus Japanese Knife
- Seki-Gifu Japan
- 150mm Petty Knife
- Stainless Steel, Stainless Damascus Clad
- Rosewood & Pakka Japanese Handle
- Crafted in Japan
- 146mm Blade Edge Length / 266mm Overall Length / 1.9mm Blade Thickness / 29mm Blade Height / 72g
* As our Japanese knives are hand-made (with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knife
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.