Something different in the world of damascus steel Japanese knives... high carbon steel throughout. A very sharp and agile knife with a comfortable handle and lovely balance.
- Hitohira GR Aogami Damascus Steel Japanese Knife
- 165mm Nakiri Knife
- Yasuki Blue (Aogami) #2
- High Carbon Damascus Clad
- Rosewood or Maple Handle (select Handle Type)
- Pakka Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 168mm Blade Edge Length / 306mm Overall Length / 2.3mm Blade Thickness / 50.6mm Height / 138g
* As our kitchen and chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* High carbon steel kitchen knives will change colour over time and require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki..