Something different in the world of damascus steel Japanese knives... high carbon steel throughout. A very sharp and agile knife with a comfortable handle and lovely balance.
- Hitohira GR Aogami Damascus Steel Japanese Knife
- 135mm Petty Knife
- Yasuki Blue (Aogami) #2
- High Carbon Damascus Clad
- Rosewood or Maple Handle (Select Above)
- Pakka Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 136mm Blade Edge Length / 262mm Overall Length / 1.6mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen and chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* High carbon steel kitchen knives will change colour over time and require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki..
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knife
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.