The Hitohira Futana SB series yields a high performance for this price point. Crafted with Aogami Super (Blue Super) steel and stainless cladding, it represents great value, an impressive feel and easy maintenance. Highly recommended.
- Hitohira Futana SB Tsuchime Migaki Japanese Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Tsuchime (Hammer Tone) / Migaki (Polished Silver)
- Aogami Super (Blue)
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Cherry Wood Handle, Ebony Ferrule
- 61 HRC (+/- 1)
- Crafted in Japan
- 215mm Blade Edge Length / 372mm Overall Length / 1.6mm Blade Thickness / 47mm Blade Height / 143g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require some care to prevent surface rust., just a small portion of this knife is carbon steel however.