The Futana series is one of our most popular ranges for a reason. Crafted in high performance steel with a comfortable WA handle, they are a great value knife. This model has a high carbon core (Aogami Super) and is stainless clad.
- Hitohira Futana SB Japanese Knife
- 135mm Petty Knife
- Tsuchime (Hammer Tone) Finish
- Aogami Super (High Carbon Core)
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Sakura (Cherry) Wood Handle
- Ebony Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 142mm Blade Edge Length / 277mm Overall Length / 1.7mm Blade Thickness / 29mm Blade Height / 69g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* The edge of this knife (just a very small exposed portion) is carbon steel. Some care is required to prevent rust.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.