The Hitohira Futana Migaki yields high performance for this price point. Crafted with high performance steel, it represents great value, an impressive feel and easy maintenance.
These are now available in high performance stainless steel (Ginsan) and Aogami Super (Carbon) with Stainless Cladding.
- Hitohira Futana Migaki Japanese Knife
- 240mm Sujihiki Knife
- Steel Choice (Select Above):
- Aogami Super (Blue Super) / Stainless Clad
- Ginsan (Silver #3) Stainless / Stainless Clad
- Cherry Wood Handle, Ebony Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 243mm Blade Edge Length / 398mm Overall Length / 1.7mm Blade Thickness / 34mm Blade Height / 128g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require some care to prevent surface rust., just a small portion of this knife is carbon steel however.