Hitohira Futana SB Kuro | 210mm Gyuto Knife (Western)
The Hitohira Futana SB Kuro yields high performance for this price point. Crafted with Aogami Super (Blue) steel and stainless cladding, it represents great value, an impressive feel and easy maintenance. Highly recommended, deservedly a favourite in our store.
- Hitohira Futana SB Kuro Japanese Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Aogami Super (Blue) Steel
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Pakka Western Handle
- Full Tang
- Crafted in Japan
- 216mm Blade Edge Length / 336mm Overall Length / 1.7mm Blade Thickness / 46mm Blade Height / 198g
* Our Japanese knives are hand-made (with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* This knife is stainless clad and has a small amount of high carbon steel exposed. These knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.