Hitohira Futana SB Kuro (Bloodwood Timber Handle) - 170mm Santoku Knife
170mm Blade Edge Length / 318mm Overall Length / 2.3mm Blade Thickness
The Hitohira Funtana SB Kuro is a lot of knife for this price point. Made with high end materials, it represents great value and an impressive look and feel. Highly recommended, deservedly a favourite in our store.
- Hitohira Futana SB Kuro Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 170mm Santoku Knife
- Aogami Blue, Stainless Clad
- Bloodwood (Satine) Timber Handle, Pakka Ferrule
- Made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.