The Hitohira Futana SB Kuro yields high performance for this price point. Crafted with Aogami Super (Blue Super) steel and stainless cladding, it represents great value, an impressive feel and easy maintenance. Highly recommended.
- HItohira Futana SB Kuro Japanese Knife
- 150mm Petty Knife
- Aogami Super (Blue Super)
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Cherry Wood Handle, Ebony Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 154mm Blade Edge Length / 288mm Overall Length / 1.8mm Blade Thickness / 28mm Blade Height / 74g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require some care to prevent surface rust., just a small portion of this knife is carbon steel however.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.