Hitohira Futana S3 Migaki | 80mm Paring Knife
Crafted in Japan from high performance steel, the Futana Migaki paring is a great little knife. Good F&F, well balanced, with a comfortable handle and nice sharpness out of the box. Available in limited numbers, it's certainly recommended.
No available in full stainless or Blue Super (carbon steel) with stainless cladding.
- Hitohira Futana S3 Migaki Japanese Knife
- 80mm Paring Knife
- Steel Choice (Select Above):
- Ginsan (S3) Stainless, Soft Stainless Clad
- Aogami (Blue) Super, Stainless Clad
- Cherry Wood Handle
- Ebony Wood Ferrule
- Hand crafted in Japan
- 83mm Blade Edge Length / 210mm Overall Length / 24mm Height / 1.6mm Blade Thickness / 49g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.