The striking Nickel Damascus series from Hitohira Japan is a thin and light knife with great cutting performance and an amazing aesthetic. The mirror polished damascus steel is forged of AUS-10 stainless steel with a high end Tagayasan and Ebony octagonal handle.
- Hitohira Futana Nickel Damascus
- 135mm Petty Knife
- Mirror Polished
- AUS-10 (Stainless) with Stainless Damascus Steel Cladding
- Tagayasan & Ebony Wood Handle
- Crafted in Japan
- 140mm Blade Edge Length / 280mm Overall Length / 1.6mm Blade Thickness / 29mm Blade Height / 74g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.