Crafted in Sakai Japan by the legendary Ashi Hamono, this stunning high carbon (White #2) Gyuto knife is something special. Light, thin and nimble, this is available in very limited numbers.
- Hitohira Ashi Japanese Chef Knife
- Ashi Hamono - Sakai, Japan
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Shirogami (White) #2 High Carbon Steel (Mono)
- Japanese WA Handle:
- Ebony Wood
- Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 203mm Blade Edge Length / 356mm Overall Length / 2.3mm Blade Thickness / 43mm Blade Height / 138g
* This knife is very thin, some care is required to prevent chipping. Being carbon steel, it will change colour (patina) in use and requires care to prevent rust.