Hand crafted in Niigata Japan with the formidable HAP40 semi-stainless steel (to a HRC of 66) and clad in stainless steel. These knives are a little thicker than some Japanese knives with an old-school profile. Super high sharpness potential and edge retention.
- Gihei Hamono Japanese Knife
- 240mm Gyuto Knife
- HAP40 Semi-Stainless Steel
- SUS405 Stainless Clad
- Zelkova Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- HRC 65-66
- Hand crafted in Japan
- 241mm Blade Edge Length / 407mm Overall Length / 3.9mm Blade Thickness / 53mm Blade Height / 230g
* As our knives are hand-made (with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* This knife is semi-stainless steel, some care is required to prevent rust.