Teruyasu Fujiwara is a pioneer of the Japanese blacksmith fraternity, his heat treatment is about as good as it gets, yielding extremely sharp knives which outperform many that cost considerably more.
These knives are quite thin, very high performing but some care is required to prevent chipping.
- Teruyasu Fujiwara Japanese Knife
- Maboroshi Series
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Shirogami (White) #1, Soft Stainless Clad
- Western Style Yo Handle
- Pakka Wood Handle w/ Stainless Ferrule
- Hand crafted in Japan
- 218mm Blade Edge Length / 344mm Overall Length / 3.1mm Blade Thickness / 52mm Blade Height / 216g
* This Japanese knife is stainless clad with a high carbon core. The small high carbon steel section near the blade edge will change colour (patina) during use, some care is required to prevent surface rust and chipping.
* As our knives are hand-made (with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.