Daitoku Forged Aogami | 130mm Petty Knife (Walnut)
Something special from Daitoku Japan, this hand forged Petty knife is uniquely crafted, completely by hand by Tomonori Akahata blacksmith. The handle is hand carved from walnut timber, it is larger than most handles but very comfortable. Each piece is a work of art and available in extremely limited numbers.
- Daitoku Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 130mm Petty Knife
- Aogami (Blue) #2
- Soft Iron Clad
- Hand Carved Walnut Timber Handle
- Brass Ferrule
- Hand Crafted in Japan
- 132mm Blade Edge Length / 250mm Overall Length / 33mm Blade Height / 2mm Blade Thickness / 58g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust, they will change colour (patina) in use.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.