The Hitohira Futana SB Kuro yields high performance for this price point. Crafted with Aogami Super (Blue Super) steel and stainless cladding, it represents great value, an impressive feel and easy maintenance.
- HItohira Futana SB Kuro Japanese Knife
- 240mm Sujihiki Knife
- Aogami Super (Blue Super)
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Cherry Wood Handle, Ebony Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 244mm Blade Edge Length / 401mm Overall Length / 1.8mm Blade Thickness / 34mm Blade Height / 119g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require some care to prevent surface rust., just a small portion of this knife is carbon steel however.