New from Yu Kurosaki, the Senko series is crafted with high performance powdered stainless steel (SG2 / R2). The thin grind yields excellent cutting ability and the new finish is one of our favourite Kurosaki designs.
- Yu Kurosaki Japanese Chef Knife
- Echizen-Fukui, Japan
- Senko (Senkou) Series
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- R2 / SG-2 Powdered Stainless Steel
- Soft Stainless Cladding
- Oak & Purple-Heart Timber Handle
- Crafted in Japan
- 212mm Blade Edge Length / 360mm Overall Length / 47mm Blade Height / 1.9mm Blade Thickness / 145g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.