Crafted with VG-2 stainless steel, the heptagon series from Seki Kanetsugu is a smart looking knife that performs well for it's modest price. We particularly like the comfortable (and unique) heptagon Japanese handle along with the tsuchime (hammer-tone) finish.
- Seki Kanetsugu Knife Set:
150mm Petty Knife
210mm Gyuto Knife
- 210mm Serrated Bread Knife
- Crafted in Seki-Gifu Japan
- Each Knife is:
- VG-2 Stainless Steel, Soft Stainless Clad
- Sub-Zero Heat Treated
- Tsuchime (Hammer Tone) Finish
- Heptagon Japanese Handle
- Laminated Pakka Wood
- Crafted in Japan
- 150mm Petty Knife: 150mm Blade Edge Length / 278mm Overall Length / 1.9mm Blade Thickness / 30mm Blade Height / 81g
- 210mm Gyuto Knife: 203mm Blade Edge Length / 351mm Overall Length / 2.0mm Blade Thickness / 43mm Blade Height / 142g
- 210mm Serrated Bread Knife: 210mm Blade Edge Length / 357mm Overall Length / 2.1mm Blade Thickness / 30mm Blade Height / 122g
* As our Japanese knives are hand-made (with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.