The striking Nickel Damascus series from Hitohira Japan is a thin and light knife with great cutting performance and an amazing aesthetic. The mirror polished damascus steel is forged of AUS-10 stainless steel with a high end Tagayasan and Ebony octagonal handle.
- Hitohira Futana Nickel Damascus
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Mirror Polished
- AUS-10 (Stainless) with Stainless Damascus Steel Cladding
- Tagayasan & Ebony Wood Handle
- Crafted in Japan
- 215mm Blade Edge Length / 367mm Overall Length / 1.4mm Blade Thickness / 46mm Blade Height / 143g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.