Hitohira HG VG10 Damascus Steel | 85mm Paring Knife
Much like their Imojiya cousins, the HG line of Damascus steel kitchen knives by Hitohira Japan yield unprecedented quality at this price point. High-end VG10 stainless steel and pakka western style handle for ease of maintenance, along with a gorgeous Damascus steel tsuchime (hammer tone) mirror finish. The perfect kitchen work-horse or entry into the world of Japanese knives.
- Hitohira HG VG10 Damascus Steel Knife
- 85mm Paring Knife
- VG10, Stainless Damascus Clad
- Mahogany Look Pakka Handle
- Crafted in Japan
- 84mm Blade Edge Length / 196mm Overall Length / 1.7mm Blade Thickness
* As our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.