Takada no Hamono Suiboku | 270mm Gyuto Knife (Shirogami)
Crafted in Sakai, Japan, Takada no Hamono produces outstanding knives with superb performance, fit and finish. Mitsuaki Takada was responsible for many of Ashi Hamono's fine knives, he now continues this under his own brand, which we are proud to offer.
1 Only: Pictured Herein.
- Takada no Hamono Suiboko Japanese Knife
- Suiboku Series / Finish
- 270mm Gyuto Knife
- Tanaka Blacksmith, Sakai
- Mitsuaki Takada Sharpener & Finisher
- Shirogami (White) #1, Soft Iron Clad
- Ho wood Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Not Included
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 258mm Blade Edge Length / 423mm Overall Length / 2.7mm Blade Thickness / 53mm Height / 186g