Mazaki San is a solo blacksmith hand-crafting all aspects of his knives in-house. Apprenticing under legendary master Kiyoshi Kato, he is creating some of the most sought-out knives at this present time. The Mazaki Migaki offered here is a lovely high carbon knife, Mazaki's newest profile is outstanding.
- Mazaki Migaki
- Sanjo, Niigata
- 270mm Gyuto Knife
- Forged February 2021
- Forge Weld Hon-Sanmai
- Finish: "Polish"
- Shirogami (White) #2
- Soft Iron Clad
- Magnolia Handle with Walnut Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted and Hand-Forged in Japan
- 273mm Edge | 427mm Overall | 58mm Height | 242g
- Thickness: 5.2mm (Above Heel) | 3.2mm (Circa Centre) | 1.3mm (Circa 1cm From Tip)
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.