Hand-crafted in Echizen Japan, Ittetsu Kurouchi are a high performance carbon knife with an attractive rustic aesthetic. The grind is thin behind the edge with a little weight at the spine, amazing value for a White #1 hand forged knife.
- Ittetsu Kurouchi Japanese Knife
- Echizen, Japan
- 210mm Sujihiki Knife
- Shirogami (white) #1, Soft Iron Clad
- Mono Walnut Handle
- Hand crafted in Japan
- 215mm Blade Edge Length / 367mm Overall Length / 3.9mm Blade Thickness / 36mm Blade Height / 145g
* High carbon steel kitchen knives will change colour (patina) during use, some care is required to prevent surface rust.
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.