Hand-crafted in Echizen Japan, Ittetsu Kurouchi are a high performance carbon knife with an attractive rustic aesthetic. Amazing value for a White #1 hand forged knife.
- Ittetsu Kurouchi Japanese Knife
- Echizen, Japan
- 150mm Honesuki Knife
- Shirogami (white) #1, Soft Iron Clad
- Mono Walnut Handle
- Hand crafted in Japan
- 155mm Blade Edge Length / 300mm Overall Length / 3.55mm Blade Thickness / 40mm Blade Height / 107g
* High carbon steel kitchen knives will change colour (patina) during use, some care is required to prevent surface rust.
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.