New from Togashi Japan, the Tachi line are something special. Sharpened and finished horizontally, the scratch patterns align with the users blade wiping motion. These knives are clean and refined with a touch of Shigefusa vibe about them.
- Hitohira Togashi Japanese Chef Knife
- 270mm Yanagiba Knife
- Tachi (Horizontal) Finishing
- Shirogami (White) #2 High Carbon Steel
- Soft Iron Clad
- Ho Wood Handle, Buffalo Ferrule
- Right Hand Bevel
- Timber Saya (Knife Sheath) Included
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 414mm Total Length | 264mm Edge Length | 2.8mm Thickness | 33mm Height | 158g
* High carbon knives will patina and change colour over time. Some care is required to prevent rust.