This custom Togashi kiritsuke knife is Shirogami 2 and carbon clad, it has a great heel height and good balance. This is a high performance knife with a slightly rougher aesthetic, amazing value for this level of performance.
- Hitohira Togashi Japanese Knife
- 210mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Togashi Blacksmith, Sakai Japan
- Shirogami #2 (White) High Carbon Steel
- Soft Carbon Clad
- Ho Wood & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Not Included
- Dual Bevel 50/50 Grind
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 200mm Blade Edge Length / 360mm Overall Length / 2mm Blade Thickness / 51mm Blade Height / 172g
* This knife has a high carbon steel core (edge) and stainless cladding, the high carbon component requires a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Gyuto (Chef Knife)